Monday, April 22, 2013

Google Day 3

Goals:
1. RISD helps graduates find jobs?
2. Who has gone to that University?
3. Are the AP courses accepted for a credit?

Research:
Goal 1:
http://www.risd.edu/About/FAQs_Facts/
http://www.risd.edu/Admissions/FAQs_Info/
96% of the students are employed after one year of graduation. RISD hasd a career center were it supports graduates and give them all the resources to make it easier to find a job. RISD will help you create a portfolio that you will use for your job interviews. They also teach you how to handle an interview.
Goal 2:
My mom went to RISD and she graduated with honors. She works in graphic design which is what she studied. I can ask her every question to have the point of view of a student.
Questions:
- What was it like living in that area?
- Are there many facilities?
- Which courses did you take?
- etc.
Goal 3:
http://www.risd.edu/Admissions/FAQs_Info/
The AP courses that you take in High School are accepted as a credit. If you pass the art history exam, you will get three credits and you don't have to take Art and Architecture History I which is a required course. If you pass the English Literature and Composition exam, you will get three credits and you don't have to take English Composition and Literature which is a required course.

What I learned:
Today I learned that RISD graduates are more likely to find a job in the area they studied. Also, RISD will help them find a job by giving them a lot of resources. I also learned that AP courses gives you credits in RISD.



No comments:

Post a Comment