Goals:
- Change the velocity of the video.
- How to clone things in a video
- Green screen effect
Change the velocity of the video:
This is an easy way to change the speed in a video using imovie.
How to clone things in a video:
This link helped me a lot because I think it is very cool to clone things in a video and it is easy because you can do it on imovie.
Green screen effect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64NAQsoUZg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWRrbxjJkQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ChlFYd4FN3s&feature=endscreen
This link helped me a lot because it is very specific and detailed explanation about making the green screen effect in imovie. I love to use imovie so it is a very helpful tip.
What I learned:
Today I learned that you can change speed, clone, and add green screen effects in imovie. This is a great thing because I usually use imovie to make my video editing. I didn't know that you could do all these things in one single program. I also learned that it is very easy because it is just like inserting videos and customizing them.
Next class...
I want to learn how to close up the video without zooming the camera while you are filming the video. Also, I want to learn how to mix two images together for transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment